43. (1) Any person who claims that another person has contravened a provision of Part III of this Act in relation to that person may complain to the Commission.
(2) Two or more persons may complain jointly.
(3) A complaint may be made by or against an individual as well as a body of persons whether corporate or unincorporated.
(4) In order to complain to the Commission under this section, it is not necessary for the alleged contravention to relate exclusively to the complainant.
44.(1) A person shall complain to the Commission by lodging a written complaint to the Commission by hand, facsimile or other electronic transmission or post, setting out the alleged contravention.
(2) The Commission shall notify the respondent in writing of the complaint as soon as practicable after receiving it.
Downlod National Cohesion and Integration Act, 2008 for more information.